Allow me to add people to multiple groups on Mailchimp!

Say I’m running a mailing list (D’s Awesome List), and have Product 1 and
Product 2. I make a landing page for Product 1, use a form asking for
email/name, and set up the integration with MC to put those leads on D’s
Awesome List - Group = Product 1.

Then, next month I set up a landing page for Product 2, email D’s Awesome
List to see who wants it, using a form asking for email/name, and set up
the integration w/MC to put those leads on D’s Awesome List - Group =
Product 2.

This would let me launching Product 3, aimed only at people who didn’t buy
Product 2, and accurately segment out who I should email.

Isn’t this the whole point of segmenting?

PROBLEM: When I do this via Unbounce I get integration error messages which tell me no data is sent to Mailchimp because the person is
already on “D’s Awesome List”. I know that already. I want them to be added
to “Product 2” Group!

4 replies

Hey Derek,
That’s definitely an understandable scenario, and one we did not design for. We’re working on a couple of other integrations at the moment (Campaign Monitor currently, and Salesforce next) but after that we may be able to slot in an improvement here. Can’t give you any ETA promises, but we’ll update you when we know more.

Cheers,
Carter

Any update on this?

Hey Derek, yep we’re currently in development of supporting multiple groups in MC in a way that I believe will solve your issue. We’ll update you here either when a) it’s live, or b) we need some clarification to ensure we’re solving your problem 🙂 Stay tuned!

Hi Everyone!

We know that you’ve been waiting to for the ability to manage your leads in more customized ways, so we’re happy to announce that Unbounce is now officially integrated with Salesforce!

It has definitely been a long time coming and we have appreciated everyone’s patience while our team worked to put the integration together. Take a look at our official announcement or jump right on over to see how to integrate with Salesforce right now.

As always, if you experience any issues with the set up, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@unbounce.com.

Happy Integrating!