Allow adding images directly from google drive/dropbox

Q: What feature / functionality are you looking for?
A:
When you add a picture/image it opens up a window with 3 tabs:
My Images, Unbounce Public Images and Unsplash Images.
In my opinion adding 2 extra tabs (dropbox and google drive) would increase workflow quite a bit.
when you Upload an image it lets you choose from your pc. granted, you CAN sync a google drive account with your pc but most people don’t do that. Also, it take quite a while for new images to sync with your computer (that’s google’s fault…)

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A: Quickly importing images to your computer from google drive without waiting for google to sync all folders after uploading content to my drive from other devices. it takes forever…

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A: Increased efficiency and workflow. Also increase quality of life.

Q: Use Case example? (ex. As a ____ I want to be able to _____ so I can _____.)
A: I just uploaded a picture from my phone/laptop to my google drive. Now I have to log in to my drive through my computer, download the picture and then upload it to unbounce. Why not just get it directly from my drive’s folder?

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A: Kind of. You can download Backup & Sync by google but it takes so long to sync that you would manage to manually download and reupload every picture uploaded. Also you can manually download pictures and re-upload them…

Oooh good idea,

My company actually uses a ton of Google Drives to keep our images for all kinds of things organized. It would be great if there were easy access to those through Unbounce :star_struck:

1 Like