Align Objects Button & Color Palette Section & Quick Text Edit

Hi, im new in unbounce and i quite like it for building landing pages. Its more flexible and feature rich than most template builder i’ve tried so far.

For now i’d just like to request for a button to align multiple objects (like in photoshop/illustrator)… currently we have the alignment guide, and that we can input the coordinates manually, but i think having this button will save a lot of time for the user.

Another one is having a space for having a set of custom color palettes (could also popup when trying to change color values in the right panel), as of now its a pain to change text colors. The easiest way i found so far is to directly edit the source. But then again, this feature could really save some time for the users.

Last is the quick text edit… when a text is selected, maybe we can have an option in the right panel to change the font, size, color, and decorations… pretty much like when selecting a button element.

That’s all for now. Thank you very much and have a great day!

v/r
Alfie

Thanks so much for all of this feedback @Alfie! These features would turn the page builder into a designer’s dream come true! :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

Implementations like this can’t be done overnight, but it’s definitely worth passing these on to our Product department to see how feasible these are. I’ll look into this!

Thanks again for your input! :blush:

-Jess

Hey Alfie,

Welcome and great recommendations. Yes, those features would be nice!

The closest thing I can think of to the alignment button you mentioned is the “Layout Assistant” for aligning objects on the mobile page. It’s not exactly what you described, but it does come in handy when mobile optimizing a page.

Regards,