Admins

• 26 February 2011
  • 8 replies

Is it possible (or going to be possible) to add an admin to one landing page/campaign but not allow them to see the whole account?

8 replies

Hey Adam - yes this would be a part of our multi-user/multi-company model which we do have planned for the near future. Stay tuned!

Any progress on this? Would love to have this feature someday.

Hey Andrew - we’ve had a few things stall the progress on our multi-user/agency effort, but it’s still the next big feature on the roadmap - if I had to guess at when we might release phase #1, it’s probably looking like early 2012 (in a few months). Hopefully you can hang on that long - I’ll make sure GetSatisfaction stays up-to-date with progress.

Cheers,
Carter

Awesome, thanks for the update. I understand delays/re-prioritizations. Just keep up the communications and I promise we’ll bug you less often.

I can do that!

Hey guys, just wanting to get a bit more insight into what you’re looking for here. As I mentioned, we’re building multi-user support and along with that comes different permission roles for different user types. In your original post Adam, are you asking for the ability to have a user view specific page, but not the rest of the pages in your account?

We’re rounding up users who are interested in being a part of our Agency and Multi-user beta group. Please sign up here if that sounds like something you might want to take part in!

Hey guys, I’m really excited to announce that we’ve rolled out a batch of shiny new features to accomodate multiple users and multiple sub-accounts (clients). What this means is that you no longer need to share your login information with anyone, and you can organize pages, domains and page groups into separate sub-accounts for client work or project specific organization. We’ve also rolled in a few new features such as the ability to edit your “new lead” email notifications.

Specifically to your initial question Adam, if you use sub-accounts to separate your campaigns, you’ll be able to add users to only some sub-accounts (making them either an author, viewer, or an admin).

For more details on the roll out, please check out our landing page with a couple of videos to get you started:

http://get.unbounce.com/mumc/

Enjoy, and as always we’d love to hear your feedback!