Accordion script

• 15 April 2019
  • 4 replies

Hello guys 😀 I’m new here and I’m looking for the script of accordion to make a FAQ in my landing page, but i’m vey bad at scripts, someone can teach me how to do it? Thank you!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi Lucas!

Is this the script you’re looking for?

Let me know! There’s some instructions that can help you with implementing some code. Give us a shout if you get stuck 🙂

-Jess

@Jess Thank you very much for this, appreciate! Work well in my page 😁

Hey everyone,

I have been looking for a solution here and in other forums, but none of them gave me the solution I needed.

Most FAQ or accordion scripts don’t work well with the absolute positioning of the Unbounce sections.
After hours of search and hours of testing, I have created a version that does work very nicely with Unbounce.

I was thinking to keep it for myself, but then I decided to offer it for a small price for everyone who really needs this feature. Here is the link https://gum.co/tUiUf and use the code ‘earlybird’.

Contact me there if you need any modifications or help with the implementation.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey Lucas,

Is your problem solved? Still no, i can help because of I know JS script very well, so i can implement in Unbounce for FAQ for your landing page. So if you wanna contact me. My mail: mdmahinurkhan9@gmail.com

Thanks,
Mahinur