Ability to Tag and Search for Pop-ups and Banners

INSTRUCTIONS:
Have an idea for ways we can improve Convertables (such as types, triggers, segmentation rules)? Use the template below to submit your request. Note: Please delete this message before posting.

Q: What feature / functionality are you looking for?
A: I’d like to be able to search for pop-ups based on various aspects of the pop-up…

• A tag made for the campaign

• URLs the banner is displayed on

• Name of the campaign

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A: We currently have many clients that form our various global markets, and when trying to find a particular popup for editing (maybe it needs to be turned off, etc), it can take an enormous amount of time to find it…

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A: It would make using unbounce more pleasant, and much more efficient if i could simply find the pop-up, without the need to find / compare, etc.

Q: Use Case example? (ex. As a ____ I want to be able to _____ so I can _____.)
A: Today i spent two hours trying to find a popup that needed to be removed, if we were able to easily search for them in any way at all, it would be easier… ideally, being able to tag the campaigns and the variants would be best…

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A: Ctrl+F when i’m in the convertables pages is the best i’ve gotten so far… I’ve even tried looking through the API docs for a way to do this, but to no avail.