Ability to schedule Unpublishing date/time

Q: What feature / functionality are you looking for?
A: We can schedule when a landing page goes live but we cannot schedule the unpublishing of the page. Since scheduling is already a thing I’m hoping this addition will not be challenging.

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A: We often use our pages for promotions, such as Enter to Wins. These things are obviously timely so we want the page to come down as soon as the promotion ends, to avoid people entering outside of the promotion dates. We have hundreds of pages so having to manually go in and unpublish a page is a major inconvenience.

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A: Increased efficiency (and thus cost savings) and better page management.

Q: Use Case example? (ex. As a ____ I want to be able to _____ so I can _____.)
A: Our landing page is for a special that is valid for the month of August. Say the last day of the month is a Saturday, when the practice is open but we’re not (we’re an agency), so we leave the page up over the weekend. A potential patient gets onto the page (through email link, FB post, etc.) on Sunday and fills out the form. To have to tell them that they didn’t make the special, even though the page is still up, creates an extremely poor customer experience and likely causes that customer to never consider the practice again.

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A: No