A Landing Page template with a real multi-step form!

Q: What feature / functionality are you looking for?
A: A multi-step form for Lead Acquisition

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A: Help people to understand that we deeply have interest in their demand and not just ask for their email and phone. So multi-step form help to perform that objective.

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A: increase conversion rate for sure (I’ve tested this feature a lot and it’s definitely working)

Q: Use Case example? (ex. As a ____ I want to be able to _____ so I can _____.)
A: As I want to reassure people, having a multi step form will help me ask many questions (which is less and less frightening nowadays) because people are ready to answer many questions if the goal is to help them. So It will help me to answer customer needs and to find as well the best customer upon answers I got.

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A: We can do that with unbounce but it requieres coding. If I need to code, I don’t need unbounce I rather code the entire page with PHP for example.

I agree!

We need multi-step forms in Unbounce. Multi-step forms can push the high-threat questions (e.g. name, email, phone) behind low-threat questions (i.e. form fields that add value to your follow-up). This makes forms more approachable for visitors, and some say, that by completing the first step, visitors are making a “micro-commitment” (i.e. meaning they’re more likely to complete the second step since they already completed the first).

If this could be done within a single Unbounce page it would save me so much time. It would make it a lot easier to track as well.

While I agree, this would be awesome to have, I want to make sure all the readers are aware of this script, which doesn’t require much coding at all. Just a bit of copying and pasting. It’s not perfect, but it works pretty well for us for the time being, until there’s an official solution from Unbounce.

Hi @Nicholas where can I find this script? We desperately need it.

I linked to it in my post above. Here’s the link again. Hope this helps!