$50 for 50 minutes of your time for a chat?!

Badge +1

Hey Community friends! Alyssa from Unbounce here again 👋

Our Product team is conducting some research next week, December 7-10, for marketers to share their opinions with us in relation to what your best customers look like.

All we’d need is 45-50 minutes of your time and to thank you, we would like to give you a $50 Amazon gift card 💸

A bit about you:

• You are NOT an Unbounce customer and have not used Unbounce before (our quota for Unbounce customers in this study is now full)
  • Your company size is 1-50 people
  • You are not working for an Agency (sorry my Agency peeps!)
  • Based somewhere we can issue an Amazon gift card
  • Have not participated in any research with Unbounce in the last 3 months (and are not currently booked in)

If that sounds like you, then please go ahead and fill out this quick survey and if you qualify you’ll have the opportunity to book a time with us on those dates!

Thanks so much 🙂
Alyssa

23 replies

Hey, I’m interested but get a broken Calendly link?

Rob

The link appears broken. Please advise 🙂

Hey there! The survey link isn’t working for me, just wondered if it expired or something.

Badge +1

Hey Rob!
I made a mistake with the original post I’m sorry! I’ve edited the post to go to this Typeform survey: https://unbounce1.typeform.com/to/Ulqmy8eM. Once you fill out that survey, if you qualify the end will direct you to the relevant Calendly 🙂

Let me know how that goes for you!

Badge +1

Hey there @DGD!
I made a mistake with the original post I’m sorry! I’ve edited the post to go to this Typeform survey: https://unbounce1.typeform.com/to/Ulqmy8eM. Once you fill out that survey, if you qualify the end will direct you to the relevant Calendly 🙂

Badge +1

Hey @Regina_W!

Alyssa,

Hello. I am interested in participating, but the link in your email does not appear to be valid.

Please advise.

The survey link is not active.

Badge +1

Hey @Marketing and @Edwin_Gan!

I made a mistake with the original post I’m sorry! I’ve edited the post to go to this Typeform survey: https://unbounce1.typeform.com/to/Ulqmy8eM . Once you fill out that survey, if you qualify the end will direct you to the relevant Calendly 🙂

Let me know how that goes for you! We are running out of spaces so there might be only a few left!
Thanks both 🙂

It says the calendly link is invalid

Badge +1

Hey @maxreachdigital
I made a mistake with the original post I’m sorry! I’ve edited the post to go to this Typeform survey: https://unbounce1.typeform.com/to/Ulqmy8eM . Once you fill out that survey, if you qualify the end will direct you to the relevant Calendly 🙂

Let me know how that goes for you! We are almost full and only have space for non Unbounce customers left at this stage.

I want to participate, but…

Hi Alyssa,

I am willing to sign up but the link to sign up is invalid.

Thanks,

Hey Alyssa,

I’d be happy to participate and meet all the criteria except for one… we just fall outside the 1-50 employees as there are 61 of us in total.

Let me know if I can help, but no worries if not.

Best wishes

Tom

Hi Alyssa

Trying to do your survey but when I click on this link I get this error, I’d like to participate in your customer research. Can you help, thanks Papillon

Hi Alyssa,

The survey link in this email doesn’t work; however the link in the community topic does. I did the survey there but was not able to select an interview time. The December slots seem to be full and the calendar won’t move to January. How can I sign up for a time?

Beverly

When it is asking for how many people work in our company, does that mean our marketing department or our entire company? We are a hospital system that employees 20,000. Just curious as it says 1 -50.

Thanks,
Erik

Badge +1

Hi @ehelton!

1-50 is for the full company size 🙂 we do take into account the marketing team size as well, but for this study we were specifically looking for smaller companies.

Thanks so much for checking and your interest!
Kind regards,
Alyssa

Badge +1

Hi @beverlym!

Yes I accidentally saved the post with a direct Calendly rather than the Typeform, and when I edit the post it doesn’t update the emailed version unfortunately.

Thanks so much for doing the survey, this particular study is only happening between December 7-10 and it looks like all the available slots in those dates got snapped up overnight! I’m sorry about that Beverly.
We will be doing more studies in the New Year - so keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks again for taking the time and hopefully see you in a study next year 🙂
Alyssa

Badge +1

Hi @Jeroen_Pennings, @TAZZ, @jetfuelyou,

I made a mistake with the original post, and unfortunately the updated link doesn’t get re-sent in the email format when I edit the post with the correct link.

Thanks so much for your interest, at this stage we have filled up all of the slots on those days for Unbounce customers. But if any of you are not Unbounce customers and haven’t used Unbounce before - then please feel free to click into view the actual post and click through to the survey. There will be some times available for non customers 🙂

If you are all customers - thanks again for your interest and I’m sorry we filled up the slots so fast this time. We do run these studies often so we will have some more slots available in the New Year!

Alyssa

Badge +1

Hey @Tom_Higgins,

Thanks so much for your message! In this instance I’d probably ask you how big your marketing team was and assess from there 🙂
Are you an Unbounce customer? If you are, then all of the Unbounce customer slots are full for this study at the moment I’m sorry!

But if you are not a customer then in this instance I’d say go ahead and let me know your industry and marketing team size and I’ll see if you’d be a good fit! If you are, I’ll DM you with the Calendly link 🙂

Alyssa

Hi Alyssa, Happy to help. It looks like this link is not working:

Unbounce User Research# This Calendly URL is not valid.

Hello,

URL not valid?

image002.png