301 Redirect traffic?

Hey Joris,

I can safely speak on behalf of Partho in this circumstance, as we’ll likely have the same answer here. Unfortunately we’re not as a place where we can devote the kind of time and team to build this functionality in Unbounce at the moment.

I’ll admit, being told that this request is under consideration for as long as this thread had been around must be extremely disappointing. But the reality is that this feature would take an entire quarter (on account of the Unbounce infrastructure), and would pull many of our developers off of existing projects, and we’re just not at the point where that is feasible at this time.

This isn’t to say that we aren’t aware of the number of customers who would be overjoyed at the idea of having automatically redirected pages, especially when you may have many pages to redirect. We hear that loud and clear, but unfortunately I have to echo Partho’s sentiments that we’re constantly making tradeoff decisions about what we should be building.

I wish I had better news for you, but regardless, I do very much appreciate your candid feedback here.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with, Joris!

Is there a way to gain more transparency regarding the road map? Or at least see how the feature requests rank. This certainly must be near the top!

Would definitely love to see this feature being implemented or an easy way to create redirects in bulk. Since we are paying for the number of landing pages we have, it makes sense to clean those up from time to time and at the same time ensure that potential users don’t have a bad experience going to a landing page that is no longer active and receive a 404 error.