Question

How to embed a live twitter feed on unbounce?

Badge

Hey! Looking to embed a live twitter following a certain hashtag. Can’t find any info on the unbounce community pages on how to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

2 replies

Badge

Hey Clara, 

Taryn from the Unbounce support team here 👋!

That’s a great question and I think it could be achieved through a third-party widget that you can embed on to your Unbounce landing page :) 

I did a quick Google search of “live twitter feed widgets” and there seems to be a few options you could explore! Once you’ve got the embed code, here’s how you would add it to your Classic Builder page: https://documentation.unbounce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034877112-How-Do-I-Embed-Custom-HTML-or-Widgets-onto-my-Landing-Page-

Please reach out to us at support@unbounce.com if we can help you any more with this!

Cheers, 

Hi Clara,

Taryn_Lomas is right, I am also using third party tool to embed social media feed on website. There are many tools through which you can embed twitter feed on website. 

Twitter feed can increase your website authenticity, engagement, and visitors' trust.

1. Using the free social media aggregator tool like Taggbox (currently using). It provides you smoothly add a Twitter feed to your website without any coding. Using this tool you can embed a complete timeline, lists, any number of tweets on the website.
  2. Twitter itself is providing option to add tweets on website. Click on 3 dots at top right corner of the tweets and you will see embed tweets option, click on that and copy the code to paste on website but with this method, you can only add 1 tweet at a time.