Upload Files (Images, Documents) into the Form

• 28 February 2013
  • 53 replies

Would it be possible to develop an attachment upload when submitting a form for an upload. This could be particularly useful for candidates uploading CV’s etc

53 replies

Hey there,
We have a bunch of improvements to lead-gen forms that we’ll be evaluating soon and this is one of them. Will keep this thread updated if we make progress on it. Thanks for your feedback!

Carter

Hello Unbounce,

Yes, this would be nice.

We have a recruitment landing page that we want them to add their CV to the form.

Looking forward to see this.

You should suggest a third party tools. Such Wufoo

Any progress about this?

Try Wufoo, because here, nothing happen

Hey all!

Sorry for the delay. As Maxime has mentioned, Wufoo will indeed be able to accept file uploads into the form. Not only that, but you can even integrate with Dropbox for even more customizability (such as automatically adding the files to a folder on your Dropbox). Check out Wufoo’s file upload feature here:
http://www.wufoo.com/features/#feature14

Alternatively, you could use a form from 123ContactForm, as they also support file uploads and have the additional benefit of being able to push leads back into Unbounce. Learn more about this functionality here:
http://www.123contactform.com/unbounc…

A big thanks goes out to Maxime who suggested going this route long before we were able to. Again, sorry for the delay here!

I see the post that this feature will be coming soon was about a year ago. Any idea of when this feature might be implemented?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Uploading Images on Forms.

Does anyone know if there is an option to upload an image as part of a form? I need the generic email, first name, last name but I also need to allow our clients to upload a before and after picture. Thanks!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Feature Request: Upload files into form.

Hi!

Is there a way to create an “upload” button? In other words, I would like visitors to have the option to upload documents (.doc, .pdf, etc.). Is there a way thru the buttons or is this done through the code somehow?

Thanks!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How to get users to upload images on your landing page?.

Hi, I am directing users to my landing page using Facebook ads. I want them to upload images of the food they eat as an input to a research that I am doing. Is there a way to get users to upload an image to your landing page?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Any chance of getting a file form element?.

Is there any way for a form to be set up with a file field?

We’d like to set up a form that can optionally have a CAD file attached to it.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Attachments via unbounce.

Hi, looking for a way with Unbounce to allow customers to upload a document via the unbounce form? Can Unbounce do this, or do i need something like wufoo?

Cheers,
Chris

Is Unbounce working on this? Is there an ETA ?

Thanks,
Simao

Another vote for this incredibly useful feature. Being able to add Upload File functionality to a lead form in Unbounce is important. Any updates?

This would be great. Please do so!

Its pretty ridiculous that you can say you will work on a feature and then do NOTHING about it for 2 years. Especially since this is something most form providers have and people are asking for, how hard can it be?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Image Upload / Geolocation.

understood.
how about “upload an image” and maybe even a guessed location as options in the form fields…

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Form fields.

This feature would be very useful.

Thanks.

I’ve just started my free trial and am blown away by Unbounce.  But the lack of this feature means that it’s of zero use.  I echo the comments above - to leave this kind of feature hanging for 3 years when there’s clearly a demand is terrible product management.

Since you’ve just joined Unbounce, maybe there’s hope for you yet. 😉

Anyway, check out something no one on Unbounce will ever admit to - https://community.unbounce.com/unboun…

Stuart,

All the best, kick some CRO ass.

Since you’ve just joined Unbounce, maybe there’s hope for you yet. 😉

Anyway, check out something no one on Unbounce will ever admit to - https://community.unbounce.com/unboun…

Carter,

I fully realise that I’m replying to a 3 year old msg. I think Unbounce is now old enough that it needs to start explaining why it decided not to implement certain features. There are a whole bunch of unaddressed feature issues & qns which no one from Unbounce has explained why they cannot be achieved. Makes one wonder whether the focus is on product and technical superiority OR on growth and marketshare. Impossible to do both at the same time…

Believe me, giving a good technical explanation why something is not technically possible (with real world examples for your artistic friends like me or those who are even less tech savvy) is better than not answering the question. And there are *many* unanswered qns on the community.

Hello,

As a product manager at Unbounce, it is always frustrating to not be able to provide all the features people want, immediately. 

The reality is, we build features as quickly as we can, in an order that provides the most impact for the most number of customers. For example, since the beginning of January, we’ve released 12 significant customer facing features or feature improvements (e.g. Marketo integration, SSL support, improved library performance and bulk asset upload), a huge number of new templates and many back end improvements and bug fixes.

There are also some major new features that will be released in the next few weeks. (You might have heard about the WordPress integration that’s now in beta testing.)

I can see in the thread that people are wondering why we are not building a “no brainer” feature like the ability to upload assets. The simple answer is, it’s because we are building something else. You may disagree with how we prioritize things but I can assure you that when we look at our current backlog of features, we work very hard to make sure that we are continuously improving the software for all our customers.

Hi Paul - I think you guys are doing a wonderful job managing a semi-impossible flow of demands. The fervor for new features is a testament to how well Unbounce fits a need and how important it’s become to so many businesses. Keep up the great work!

Thank you,
-Roy (10 years working with landing pages)

Hi! I’m thinking about starting a 3D printing business and it would be awesome if my leads could upload their files so I can send an invoice at first contact.

I manage 3 accounts of Unbounce (because I work at 2 digital marketing agencies and I have my own small business), and I think that this feature would be really useful for new campaigns I have in mind.

Hope you’re still considering to add this and thanks for such an amazing tool you done!

Regards,
Fede