Form Submit Button Styling with CSS

• 26 October 2016
  • 1 reply

Hello Everyone!

I’m working on a project where the client has requested that the submit button of a form be an icon.

We’re using the native form element that comes with a submit button. You can view the landing page sample here: http://unbouncepages.com/track_one_ortho/

I’ve attempted to add a css stylesheet to the page and here’s what I’ve added to that:

a#lp-pom-button-16.lp-element.lp-pom-button { background: url(/publish/assets/c4251211-c6b2-4eb9-9f8e-75b0eccfe39c/29c69b74-ortho-icon-1.png) no-repeat !important; cursor: pointer; color: black !important; width: 200px; height: 100px; border: none; }

That’s not exactly how I want the button to look - I actually just want the button to be the icon, but I was just trying to change anything with that button to see if I could confirm that I’ve targeted the correct element (which apparently I have not).

Can anyone help point me in the right direction? If there’s an easier way to do this I’m all ears!

1 reply

Hey keymedia.

I might be waaaaay off with what you want - but under where you can style your button (right side of page) and choose what colour, there is an option on the “solid colour” dropdown where you can choose image.

Hope it helps 🙂