More than one custom domain?

Is there a way to have more than one custom domain in my account?

28 replies

Hi Salim, at the moment there is no way to manage multiple custom domains in your account, but it will be coming soon. We’ll let you know as soon it’s possible.

This is something that I’d love to see implemented, too, as I have any number of clients who could use it, each with their own domain.

i’d love to see this too - using a redirect in the meantime…

I’d love to see it too!

Adding multiples would be awesome!

Just an update to thank everyone for their requests-- We have slotted support for multiple domains onto our road-map so it should be coming in the not-too-distant future. You will be the first to know when it’s released!

Hey Carter - any update on this yet?

Hi Bob - would it be possible to arrange a phone call with you to discuss this one? The team would like to your get your direct feedback on a couple of aspects of what we are looking to implement, as well as answer any questions that you have.

If you can spare a few minutes for a call please drop me an email to support@unbounce.com and we’ll set it up.

I’m drafting the email now - glad I can help!

As a marketer with several clients, I also need many multiple custom domains. Google PPC doesn’t like re-directs! Anxiously awaiting this new development.

we’d love multiple domains as well. Thanks, otherwise, product looks great!

Another vote for multiple domains. Very much required for us to use this promising tool.

Hi Lloyd, thank you for the comment. Happy to let you know we are just days away from releasing this feature.

JM

Hello, any update on this?

Hi Nuno - thanks for asking - we’re in testing right now and looking forward to having something to announce in the next few hours.

JM

Ok the time has come! Very happy to announce that managing multiple custom domains has finally been released!!

If you log in and go to Account => Custom Domains, you’ll see a control panel for adding, changing and deleting custom domains so you won’t need to write in to support@unbounce.com for help anymore (although we’re always happy to help if you still need it 🙂

We have also released some big changes to our subscription plans which includes double the traffic limits (unique visitors) for most plans. You can see the changes on our website, or here if you’re logged in to Unbounce. Depending on your current subscription plan, you may need to upgrade to add more custom domains.

Thanks everyone for your patience with this feature, and please don’t hesitate to give feedback if you have any! Adding custom domains has proven to be the most challenging piece for some users so we’re always trying to simplify the process.

Thanks,
Carter

Hey,

Sorry to dig up that post from so deep, but I don’t understand : when I want to upgrade my plan, all of the pricing suggested, even the crazy expensive ones, only allow one custom domain (see screenshot).

How can I add custom domains ?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Hey Theo - no worries. Your question tells me that we could do a better job communicating this.

Back in the day, you used to have to upgrade to higher level plans for more domains but we got a lot of feedback that sometimes, you just didn’t need all that extra traffic to go with it.

Instead, we now let you add as many domains as you want to any of the plans. Additional domains are $5/ea per month and as always, you can publish as many pages as you like to a single domain.

Great Ryan, thanks!
It’s quite confusing, as when I want to add a new custom domain, all I get is a message that tells me I need to upgrade my plan. There’s no mention of those 5Û fees anywhere …

So my question now is : how could I add a new domain while in my free trial ?

Up 🙂

Hey Theo - I’ve double checked and the reason you’re unable to add additional domains is because you’re on a Free account (not a full-featured 30 day trial of a paid plan). You can start a 30 day trial at https://app.unbounce.com/change_subsc… and can then add as many domains as you need.

Hey Ryan,

Oh great, thanks for your answer.

Remark : If a little tooltip or info thingy had told me this when I wanted to add another custom domain, instead of just showing me the pricing plans as is, I wouldn’t have bothered you with my question.

Cheers,
Theo

Hey Theo - that’s great feedback. Thanks!

Which is the price of an extra domain?

Which is the price of an extra domain?