Big Changes to the Unbounce Community 🚀

• 28 August 2017
  • 8 replies

community news updates

Hey folks!

If you have a keen eye, you might have noticed a few changes to the Unbounce Community recently. Our team is on a mission to build a space that is welcoming, engaging and valuable for marketers from all over the world - so we’ve built a few things to help us achieve that goal.

before after community 3

🚀 New Features Unlocked

–

These changes should make it much easier to discover (and contribute) valuable content here in the Community. 🚀

As always, we welcome any and all feedback you might have! If you notice anything wonky, or have an idea for a way we could add more value to the Community, leave it in the comments below. 🙂

Stay tuned for more exciting updates!

8 replies

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @CRObot display help.

Also, this is what happens when we mention @CRObot. ☝️

Looking great!

May I ask what platform this support community is based on? Really like the layout of composing messages and how it offers suggestions / tips for when creating titles for new posts etc…

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey! It’s based on this platform right here >> discourse.org

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Well done, @Justin! I know you’ve been working hard on this! I think it’s a great improvement 👍

Yep, @Stefano nailed it. Discourse has been pretty great at helping us migrate from our old Community platform as well (GetSatisfaction). I highly recommend the platform for it’s unique customizability.

@Finge your feedback helped shape some of the big changes, so thank you!

So exciting to see this live! So many glorious things happening here. 🤩

Thanks @leah.ann! The feedback session we had last week definitely helped shape a few of these changes. Thanks so much for being a part of this little conversion community! 🙏 😃