Please review my landing page

1) What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible.

Our aim is to help SMEs grow into international markets and communities by localising (through translation) their products and services.

We work with, renewable energies,  food and drink industry, immigration services, legal services , charities  and many more.

2) How are you driving traffic to your page?

Currently, as part of my profile on LinkedIn

3) What is your conversion goal?

10 per week

4) Provide a link to your published landing page (i.e. http://www.landingpage.com/)

www.growwithtranslation.com

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @FiveStar 

Your page looks great, i don’t have much to say honestly.

The testimonials are switching too fast so they are difficult to reads.

I would add a picture next to them, even if it’s not the real person.

Also i would add another section at the end to talk about your company. 
who you are, maybe a photo oof your team and a small description of the company.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @FiveStar ,

I agree with @julien_level here - this is a really nice page.

My only recommendation is to add a CTA button near the bottom of the page (perhaps in the section about your company that Julien mentions) that would guide the visitor back to your form once they have scrolled all the way down to the foot of the page.

Badge

Hey @FiveStar 

Great page! Page looked very professional as soon as it loaded.

A few design things that caught my eye, this is totally just my opinion but I love making pages feel equal and balanced.

• I like that the button in your header is not left-justified but, it doesn’t feel perfectly centered to your hero text block. 
  • I feel there needs to be more padding between your logos and the next block with a form.
  • I agree with @julien_level on the testimonials scroll speed. Maybe add a second or two before it switches.
  • The copyright information in the footer is a little too centered for me. Have it hug the right side of your frame width a little more with light padding on the right (in my opinion).
  • I also love seeing some additional links in the footer that leads to other important pages on the companies main site.
  • Add a favicon if you have one that matches the main site’s.

For conversion rates:

• Between the logos and the form, there is opportunity to highlight any impact your company had on one of those clients as a proof point. So the viewer will think, ‘oh yea that’s one of our goals too - I should book a call’.
  • I like to add a free testimonial to download near the bottom of my pages, in case booking a meeting is too ‘high of a commitment’. That way you can nurture them via email and eventually book some time (if they are qualified).

Badge

It says the site cannot be reached for me : (

Hey @FiveStar

I’m Kausar with Unbounce Support here 👋🏼

I also wasn’t able to reach the page as I get an error (perhaps you want to double check that your domain is connected).

I do want to share this great resource with you though - our Landing Page Analyzer! It provides actionable feedback and insight to optimize your page. Feel free to check it out, it’s entirely free to use too :)