Question

How to manually delete leads if I can't select them?

• 7 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I’ve manually deleted leads before and followed this article. However, I tried to do this today and the checkboxes are gone. I can’t select any of the leads to delete them. 

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Is there any other way to quickly delete individual leads? Otherwise I will have to resort to the slower option of contacting support.

2 replies

If you urgently need to delete leads and the checkboxes are not working, explore alternative methods provided by the platform. This might include using filters, custom views, or other tools available within the system. If the issue persists, it's advisable to reach out to the platform's support team. They can provide specific guidance, investigate the problem, and offer a solution tailored to your account and system configuration.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @gb-arch!  Thanks for posting! 😃  Are you logged in as the account owner when attempting to delete leads? At this moment in time, only account owners can delete leads in Unbounce. As mentioned above, for issues like this it’s better to reach out to our support team directly. You can find out how to contact them here: How can I Contact the Support Team?