Question

Date of Birth

Badge

Hi,

We are trying to implement a calendar for customers to select their D.O.B from. I noticed there is already a conversation topic in the community but when we tried to implement it, it didn’t work.

The other thing is we want the date to be recorded as dd/mm/yyyy not mm/dd/yyyy. Can anyone help or advise on this?

Appreciate the help here.

Cheers,

Cameron.

2 replies

Hi Cameron,

We would be very happy to have a look into why the date picker isn’t working on your landing page. Please feel free to reach out to our support team for help and we will be able to do some troubleshooting. :) 

Since this is custom code we may be limited in terms of what we can offer in terms of support or troubleshooting but we are more then happy to have a look and offer some insight.

As far as changing the date format I shared a script in the How To Add Date Picker  thread that will allow you to change the format to DD/MM/YYY.

Thanks,

René

Badge

Hi Rene,

Thank you, for replying to both of my messages.

I will look to implement the coding you have supplied and see if that works.

I have another question, the form that we are putting together is for a specific demographic that may or may not know how to use technology. We are trying to make this process as seamless as possible and wondering if there was a way to be able to give the customer an option to filter through the years as well as the months.

Currently, it will look like the below and we envisage this being an issue as someone born in the 1950s will have to click all the way back. 

Is there a way to have 3 drop-down menus for each Day / Month/ Year?

I hope this makes sense. Again, appreciate your help with this.

Cheers,

Cam.